TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ST. COLMCILLES SPORTS PARK €10,000 GRAND PRIZE DRAW LAUNCHING 15th April 2021
UPDATED 11 SEPTEMBER 2020
The Government are moving the national Covid response measures from the Emergency stage. They plan to remove public health restrictions from the 6 Sept, 20 Sept and 22 Oct.
The Astroturf Prize draw was scheduled to take place on the 17th Sept. The committee have decided to reschedule the prize draw to Saturday 20th November at Ballinahown Hall in order to allow members of the public to attend the draw in a covid restriction-free environment.
Looking forward to seeing you there and best of luck to all who have purchased tickets.
- Winners will be selected randomly from all the entrants, both from online entry and paper ticket entry. The first ticket drawn will win first prize, the second ticket drawn will win second prize and so on until all prizes have been won
- Participation in the prize draw implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions shall entail cancellation of the draw entry.
- We will only use your personal information in accordance with GDPR. In particular, by participating, entrants agree that in the event of being selected as a winner, they may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity related to the promotion, including the publication of their name, initial, country, firm or company (if applicable) and any photographs. By participating, the winners agree that their name, initial and county will be made available to any person who contacts the Promoter and requests details of the winners.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- The closing date of online entry is 17th September 2021 at 12 noon. The closing date of ticket entry is 6pm on 17th September 2021.
- In keeping with the Lotteries Act, you must be over 18 years of age to purchase a ticket.
- St. Colmcilles Sports Park will randomly select the winning entries from the entries and will formally notify that person by email or telephone.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. No alternative prize is available. St. Colmcilles Sports Park reserves the right to add additional prizes to the draw.
- Silverline Cruisers have their own terms and conditions attaching to second prize i.e. a voucher for €1,000.
- The winner of the voucher will have the said terms and conditions conveyed to them by Silverline Cruisers.
- Prizes are as listed on the promotional literature and a list is available on www.supportingballinahown.ie
- By entering this prize draw, you give St. Colmcilles Sports Park, its agents and partners permission to use your details to inform you by post, telephone, SMS or e-mail of products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you. All of our communications will have an opt out facility for any future communications.
- St. Colmcilles Sports Park reserves the right to reschedule, suspend or terminate the draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of St. Colmcilles Sports Park shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. 15. St. Colmcilles Sports Park decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
- St. Colmcilles Sports Park is established and conducted for no purpose connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
- Cost of entry to the draw is €20 per 1 ticket or 6 for €100.
- Only those who have purchased the draw ticket are eligible to participate in this draw.
- Once purchased, no refunds will be issued except in the case of the cancellation of the draw.
- St. Colmcilles Sports Park accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be notified by phone call, email, social media or letter within 28 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The live verification of this draw will be independently observed by an independent adjudicator. This is final and no dispute will be entered into whatsoever.